Welcome to Transparent Brewing Company and The Chive, Simply Good Cafe & Market
Farm-to-Table Food & Brewery in Grandview, MO
One Family. One Place. Two Businesses.
Welcome to the Family
The Chive Cafe/Market and Transparent Brewing Company are partner businesses, led by mother and son owners Michelle and Nolan Brown.
They are a perfectly matched duo who combined their love of delicious farm-to-table food with excellent craft beer. With a gorgeous, sustainably focused tap room, kitchen and brewery, you will want to stay awhile and then return soon for your next visit.
Brews and serves craft beer on site and to-go
- Cooking and related workshops
- Exclusive Transparent Brewing Mug Club
- Food orders for special occasions
- Beer and Food Pairing Dinners
- Space for business trainings
- Cornhole leagues and tournaments
Creates and serves farm to table food on site and to-go
- Brewery tours
- Frequent Chiver Loyalty Program
- Market shopping, bakery and special orders
- Paella Parties-public or private
- Birthday parties
- Gift Certificates
- Native landscape tours
- Packaged beers for special occasions
- The Chive Box Weekly Meal Subscription Service
- Space rental
- Pizza Parties
- Community Collaborations
Why Transparent and The Chive?
- Unique Offering
The superb combination of a craft brewery and a farm-to-table cafe in one location makes us outstanding.
- Convenient Location
Our location on the NE corner of 150 Hwy and I-49 Hwy in Grandview makes us easy to get to and one of the few establishments of this caliber in Southern Jackson County.
- Made From Scratch
The Chive, Simply Good Cafe/Market achieves 75-95 percent locally sourced all year round. We pay 20 + local farmers and suppliers directly keeping dollars in our local economy.
- Locally Owned
We are a locally owned and family run business. The owners, mother/son, Michelle and Nolan, are Kansas City natives and are invested in the local beer and food scene and community.